FARM HOUSES : Plots & Land on installments

1 year ago Karachi, Pakistan Ad Views:393 Ad ID: 20674

Additional Details

  • Ad ID20674
  • Posted On1 year ago
  • Ad Views393
  • Price2,500,000 ₨
  • TypeCommercial Plot
  • Area UnitSquare Yards
  • SIZE1000

Description

FARM HOUSES PLOTS : SUPER HIGHWAY Land on installments in a Gated Boundary wall Project for Sale Mobile Nos. : 0331-2150877   and  0333-3559925 * Maroosi Landn* Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards)* Possession on 50% of full Payment ·        PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEYnPROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway).nnSIZES OF LAND :·        1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal)·        2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal)·        3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal)·        4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal)nCOST OF LAND :·        Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash.·        Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments.·        Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments. -----------------------------------nPAYMENT SCHEDULE :n-----------------------------------·        Booking 30% only.·        Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installments FACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala Pakistan OFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. NOTE : ·        We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals).·        Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents).·        Builders can also contact us for huge Land. Ujala Builders : Name of Trust
20674