FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES LAND ON INSTALLMENTS BEFORE BISMILLAH HOTEL

6 months ago Karachi, Pakistan Ad Views:88 Ad ID: 31724

Additional Details

  • Ad ID31724
  • Posted On6 months ago
  • Ad Views88
  • Price2,500,000 ₨
  • TypeAgriculture Land
  • Area UnitSquare Yards
  • SIZE1000

Description

FAIRY VALLEY FARM HOUSES LAND ON INSTALLMENTS BEFORE BISMILLAH HOTELnnCONTACT : 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925nn* Maroosi Landn* Security Guards 24/7 (24 hours with armed Guards)n* Possession on 50% of full Paymentnn• PROJECT NAME : FAIRY VALLEYnnPROJECT ADDRESS : Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9. (Super Highway).nnSIZES OF LAND :n• 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal)n• 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal)n• 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal)n• 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal)nnCOST OF LAND :n• Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on Cash.n• Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1 year installments.n• Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 Years installments.nn-----------------------------------nPAYMENT SCHEDULE :n-----------------------------------n• Booking 30% only.n• Remaining 70% balance amount pay in equal monthly installmentsnnFACEBOOK PAGE : Ujala PakistannnOFFICE ADDRESS : Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi.nnNOTE : n• We have so many options for Land buyers (Land available in acres for Sale, Call for best deals).n• Safe & Secure Land with clear documents (Come to our Office and check all documents).n• Builders can also contact us for huge Land.nnUjala Builders : Name of Trustn

Product Tags

31724